We use your photographs or images to create unique, custom metal art. Personalized metal art and products are created using 16 gauge steel and patinas that complement your home decor, yard, shop or favorite destination.
Your ideas become reality as we work with you to create that special gift for you or a friend. From custom motorcycles to unique yard art, no job is too big or too small. Start to finish, your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
Custom metal art can be both beautiful and functional. Custom work should be affordable and available to everyone. Your metal art or sign should bring a smile to your face whenever you look at it. Your vision is key in the creative process.
Recent Posts from the Blog
- Make Hay While The Sun Shines - You've probably heard the phrase "make hay while the sun shines" before. True for us today. And we're not making hay! Make Hay While The Sun Shines We recently returned from a month long adventure through fifteen states. What does that have to do with making hay? I guarantee you no hay was made in Read More
- Christmas Orders – Get Your Name On The List - You may think it's early for Christmas orders. Guess again, we already have a list started! Christmas Orders Since we started the business in 2013, we always meet our Christmas deadlines for getting custom metal work out the door before the day. This year remains the same. We will meet our Christmas deadlines with room Read More
- Creativity | Our Secret Sauce - We love what we do. You have to in order to be successful. At least we think so. Creativity seems to be our secret sauce in this competitive market. Creativity Definition - "the use of the imagination or original ideas, especially in the production of an artistic work." It's also a discipline according to Wikipedia. Read More
- Deja Vu | Getting Our Priorities Straight Part 2 - When you hear the term, Deja Vu, most people know what it is. What exactly does it mean in this week's blog post? Deja Vu We wrote in a prior blog post about getting our priorities straight. That was over a year ago, when we took some time off to enjoy life. Fast forward to Read More
- Shipping Challenges, Surprises and Opportunities - We deal with shipping challenges every time we receive an order for custom metal work. Especially with large pieces. This blog post explores recent challenges and opportunities we've encountered. Shipping Challenges When we started our business, the majority of our sales occurred at craft and art shows. We had a few orders through our website, Read More