We use your photographs or images to create unique, custom metal art. Personalized metal art and products are created using 16 gauge steel and patinas that complement your home decor, yard, shop or favorite destination.
Your ideas become reality as we work with you to create that special gift for you or a friend. From custom motorcycles to unique yard art, no job is too big or too small. Start to finish, your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
Custom metal art can be both beautiful and functional. Custom work should be affordable and available to everyone. Your metal art or sign should bring a smile to your face whenever you look at it. Your vision is key in the creative process.
Recent Posts from the Blog
- Custom Metal Word Art | Personalize Your Home - Christmas presents or just because, custom metal word art continues to be a big part of what we do at Sunriver Metal Works. Whether it's the television show Fixer Upper or people wanting to express themselves, word art is our bread and butter. Custom Metal Word Art Comes in many shapes and sizes Personalized word Read More
- Social Media Overload – How Much Is Too Much? - We think everyone must be suffering from social media overload these days. How about you? How much is too much? Social Media Overload When we first started our business, social media was just beginning to emerge. In order to be successful, our website developer told us we needed to have a presence on the major Read More
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed! - Customer Satisfaction is guaranteed at Sunriver Metal Works. Why Customer Satisfaction is Important To Us When we first received the call about creating two signs for a local couple, our schedule was pretty busy. Trade shows and custom orders had Mike working 7 days a week. The couple wanted the signs to dress up the Read More
- Customer Stories | Inspiration to History - We frequently create ranch and logo signs for our customers. Our website contains many customer stories within product descriptions and blog posts. This story is particularly unique. Customer Stories - The Inspiration When Janis contacted us initially, she wanted to create a name sign for their entry gate. The name was unique - El Recuerdo. Read More
- Shadow Box DIY Using Metal Art - The request started simply enough. "I'm interested in having some steel wall art custom made for my wife as a Christmas gift". So, we read on. And, we discovered the finished product Chris hoped to create. A shadow box DIY project using metal art. Chris looked at the dog potraits in our gallery, which are Read More