We use your photographs or images to create unique, custom metal art. Personalized metal art and products are created using 16 gauge steel and patinas that complement your home decor, yard, shop or favorite destination.
Your ideas become reality as we work with you to create that special gift for you or a friend. From custom motorcycles to unique yard art, no job is too big or too small. Start to finish, your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
Custom metal art can be both beautiful and functional. Custom work should be affordable and available to everyone. Your metal art or sign should bring a smile to your face whenever you look at it. Your vision is key in the creative process.
Recent Posts from the Blog
- Were Back or We’re back – you decide - It's always good to take time off. And coming home feels just as good. So were back... We're Back aka Were Back! Okay. This is our first post since coming back from a month off. Since you can't use punctuation in good SEO, the We're is now were. You have to take your SEO points Read More
- Custom Metal Work | Christmas 2017 - It's never too early to plan for Christmas 2017. Especially when Sunriver Metal Works will be closed for most of September! Christmas 2017 In November 2015, we wrote a blog about the trials and tribulations of waiting until the last minute to order custom metal work for Christmas. Between weather and computer crashes, we hustled Read More
- Get Priorities Straight – It Makes Life Easier! - Running a small business and balancing life issues can make you crazy sometimes. This year we've tried to get priorities straight both personally and professionally. Life becomes a bit more hectic when you do that, but the gains outweigh the challenges. Get Priorities Straight It's easy to let your business run your life. You get Read More
- Using Text in Metal Art and Signs - People request text in many of the custom metal art and sign projects we work on. Using text can be as simple as your address numbers, name, or ranch name. They all follow the same types of consideration. Using Text As a general rule, we keep text to 1-1/2 inch minimum in height. We know Read More
- People Read Blogs – Amazing! - We found out recently that people read blogs. A potential customer actually quoted a recent blog post about saying "no" to some projects. People Read Blogs Our blog posts are located on the home page of our website. We keep new products and (hopefully) weekly posts front and center for people to see what's going Read More