We use your photographs or images to create unique, custom metal art. Personalized metal art and products are created using 16 gauge steel and patinas that complement your home decor, yard, shop or favorite destination.
Your ideas become reality as we work with you to create that special gift for you or a friend. From custom motorcycles to unique yard art, no job is too big or too small. Start to finish, your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
Custom metal art can be both beautiful and functional. Custom work should be affordable and available to everyone. Your metal art or sign should bring a smile to your face whenever you look at it. Your vision is key in the creative process.
Recent Posts from the Blog
- Growing Old | Not For Sissies - Growing old - it's not for sissies. Betty Davis said something like this in a quote once. This year has definitely been a reminder that age is slowly creeping up on us. Pinterest Quotes for Growing Old Sometimes you just have to stop and read some of the great quotes you can find on the internet. Read More
- Gift Giving – Customer Stories - We love to hear the stories behind our customer orders. More often than not, it's gift giving that's the focus. Today's newest customer has a unique story. Birthday Gift, Profession, and Cancer When someone contacts us about custom metal work, they usually have an idea in mind. Yesterday we were asked if we could create Read More
- Custom Metal Art Orders – Part 2 - You may have read our prior blog post in this series, Custom Metal Art and Orders - Part 1. If not, click on the link to read about the information we need to start this process. Custom metal art orders are easy, with communication being a key part of the process. We receive your contact form We receive Read More
- Midwest Vacations – Cheese Curds and Brews! - This year our vacations have been 2 to 3 days camping at local parks. Pat wanted to make a trip to see her mom in Wisconsin and brother's new place in Minnesota. So, reservations were made and Midwest vacations became a reality! First stop - Minnesota! After landing at Minneapolis and renting our car (ouch Read More
- Back to Basics | Removing the Bling - It's always a good idea to change things up. But sometimes, less is more. And going back to basics is a good thing. Back to basics We continue to add new products to the website. Currently, 393 products make up the Product Gallery. Each time we add a product, the website seems to get a Read More