We use your photographs or images to create unique, custom metal art. Personalized metal art and products are created using 16 gauge steel and patinas that complement your home decor, yard, shop or favorite destination.
Your ideas become reality as we work with you to create that special gift for you or a friend. From custom motorcycles to unique yard art, no job is too big or too small. Start to finish, your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
Custom metal art can be both beautiful and functional. Custom work should be affordable and available to everyone. Your metal art or sign should bring a smile to your face whenever you look at it. Your vision is key in the creative process.
Recent Posts from the Blog
- Deja Vu | Getting Our Priorities Straight Part 2 - When you hear the term, Deja Vu, most people know what it is. What exactly does it mean in this week's blog post? Deja Vu We wrote in a prior blog post about getting our priorities straight. That was over a year ago, when we took some time off to enjoy life. Fast forward to Read More
- Shipping Challenges, Surprises and Opportunities - We deal with shipping challenges every time we receive an order for custom metal work. Especially with large pieces. This blog post explores recent challenges and opportunities we've encountered. Shipping Challenges When we started our business, the majority of our sales occurred at craft and art shows. We had a few orders through our website, Read More
- Pricing Guide Info | Custom Metal Work - If you've looked on our website, you know we don't have prices on our products. Here's our explanation of our pricing guide info for custom metal work. Pricing Guide Info We wrote about pricing guide info early on in a 2015 blog post. The basic elements of pricing our work hasn't changed much since then. We Read More
- Conversation | The Original Social - It's something that (hopefully) everyone does each day. Have a conversation with someone. Not a text exchange. Not a post on Facebook. A real conversation. Conversation The definition of conversation is "the informal exchange of ideas by spoken words." Emphasis on the word SPOKEN. This could be on the phone, but hopefully it's face to Read More
- When In Rome | Do As The Romans Do! - You may be wondering what "when in Rome" has to do with Sunriver Metal Works. Read on to find out! When In Rome This blog post will be short and sweet. It's Thursday morning, and I'm in a hurry to get everything done before leaving for a week. Mike is finishing up a long road Read More