We use your photographs or images to create unique, custom metal art. Personalized metal art and products are created using 16 gauge steel and patinas that complement your home decor, yard, shop or favorite destination.
Your ideas become reality as we work with you to create that special gift for you or a friend. From custom motorcycles to unique yard art, no job is too big or too small. Start to finish, your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
Custom metal art can be both beautiful and functional. Custom work should be affordable and available to everyone. Your metal art or sign should bring a smile to your face whenever you look at it. Your vision is key in the creative process.
Recent Posts from the Blog
- Custom Metal Art Is Our Specialty- We see companies advertise it all the time. But according to our customers, it isn't always true. In our book, custom metal art IS our specialty! Custom Metal Art Is Our Specialty Quite some time ago, we decided to stop doing shows. We never knew what people would buy. Extra inventory hung on our walls… Read More
- Spring Is In The Air – Finally!- Spring is never overrated. Just ask anyone who has gone through a long winter. Spring Is In The Air We've had a rough winter. Just ask anyone in Central Oregon. Funny thing is that it all happened in the last two weeks of February! Just check out our last blog post if you want to… Read More
- What Doesn’t Kill Us…- You've heard it before, but is "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger" really true? What Doesn't Kill Us Not a lot of metal work has been happening in the last two weeks. We've been struggling with Snowmageddon 2019 in Central Oregon since February 23rd. The phrase "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger" really… Read More
- Metal Home Decor Ideas | Easily Customized- We love branching out and coming up with new metal home decor ideas at Sunriver Metal Works. And, we easily customize pieces for your home combining your needs with our expertise. Metal Home Decor Ideas Recently, we decided to create a new coffee table for our front room. The one we purchased a few years… Read More
- Metal Work Pricing Guide – Part 2- Interested in learning more about our metal work pricing guide? Read on! Metal Work Pricing Guide We wrote about Pricing Guide Info back in July of last year. In that blog post, we talked about cost of materials wildly fluctuating. It would be to difficult to constantly keep each custom piece pricing updated as these… Read More